Monday, February 15, 2010

Jobst Support Socks Keep Me On My Feet



I’m a bouncer at a night club and when I'm standing on my feet for hours on end, it can be tiresome. I mean, I’m a pretty big guy, and my poor feet at the end of a shift are all red and swollen. I’m only twenty eight, and I already have varicose veins, for crying out loud! And every week it’s like this. After eight hours of standing, it really was pretty bad. That is, until I decided to get support.

No not support like, “Hi everyone, my name is Benny.” “Hi Benny!” But support like for my feet. After googling around I went to www.SupportSockShop.com and liked what I saw price wise, since, after all, I am a bouncer, not a stockbroker. I found some Jobst Support Socks and decided to buy them.

When they came in the mail after a couple of days, I was pretty eager. During my Saturday night shift I felt much more relaxed and comfortable. My feet didn’t hurt at all, and the pain before that began around midnight. But with these Jobst Support Socks, I really didn’t have to worry.

So if you have pain from standing for long periods of time, check out www.SupportSockShop.com. They helped me, and I’m sure that they can help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment